Bonsai Club de Reims
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Bonsai Club de Reims

L'Association Rémoise du Bonsaï Club a pour objectif de rassembler les passionnés du bonsaï, de mettre en commun moyens, expériences et connaissances.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Dernières imagesDernières images  Connexion  Retour au site du BCRRetour au site du BCR  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.

AuteurMessage
Keexpeth
Invité
Anonymous

I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Empty
MessageSujet: I am new at this so am trying to catch up.   I am new at this so am trying to catch up. Icon_minitimeMer 3 Aoû - 6:50

Hello. If you have the analyzing first and then the encoding,that means there is compression and you probably have some of the enhancement settings ticked like deep analysis and the adaptive error compensation. That adaptive error compensation of like max smoothness and max sharpness will really slow you down.Of course your pc specs controls the speed of the process time to backup. The other factors are compression and those extra quality enhancements in dvd shrinks quality tab.It's the quality tab after you click backup.To speed you up:Re-author,drag main movie only,cut out beginning-ending credits,extra subpictures, and tick AC3 5.1CH English only!This will usually leave that quality settings grayed out because your new backup will usually not have any compression on them.If DVD Shrink says 90 on the compression tab,it is being compressed 10%.The lower shrink tells you,the more compression.The more compression,then those quality enhancement setting will help out on your playback quality.90 or above,I untick the adaptive error compensation tab.That enhancement can really slow down your time.You lose all menu functions,but you have less or no compression and when you insert it in your player,it should automatically start playing.The bonus is a faster process time. I usually reauthor majority of my backups,unless no compression is needed.HP a1118x-b/athlon 64-3300+/BenQ 1650 BCDC/LG 8163B/Modded Wii/Epson-R300 and Ty Watershields!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

I am new at this so am trying to catch up.
Page 1 sur 1